Buy Cheapest Kindle

23.1.10

Kindle DX Global Wireless: My First Kindle Review

Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device (9.7" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)

I just received my Kindle DX and I am in love. I read a lot of the reviews that had negative things to say about this product but I just don't see it as anything but wonderful. I love to read and the DX's ability to hold 3500 books is a real wow for me. I also have been wanting to go back and reread some of the old science fiction authors I loved as a kid. The ability to buy the complete works of the older authors for a dollar or less is great. I also don't have to look all over the place to find them and they don't take up any physical space in my home. I may find some negative things to say later on but for now, I am very happy with my new tool. My only complaint for now is the price. OUCH.

2-Year Extended Warranty for Kindle DX (9.7" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)
Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device (9.7" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment