Buy Cheapest Kindle

23.1.10

This is Wonderful! The Kindle DX Wireless Review

Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device (9.7" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)

I absolutely love my Kindle DX which was a Christmas gift from my family. There is one problem: It is so addictive I missed the first week of January, including the birthdays of my grandson and brother-in-law! Ooops!

I'm older and somewhat challenged electronically. I thought it was great when we could stack up 45's or 33's on the record player and have continuous music. Therefore, I would appeciate expanded written instructions so I could utilize more of the capabilities of the Kindle. That way, instead of trying to search through the information the Kindle contains, I could just access what applies to my wishes. There is much more here than I will ever use so I would like to be able to find easily what might be of interest to me. Did I miss an easy index to functions?

If you expected a technical review, I guess you realize by now you're not getting it. That's the purview of those who are interested in technicalities. I wanted comfortable reading and easy access to books without constant trips to the Thrift Store to donate those I had finished and had no room for. I'm going back and reading the classics I haven't read since high school as well as keeping up with the latest bestsellers.

The screen is so clear, it's just like reading a page in a book and it's easy to check back a page or two if I've missed a pertinent reference.

If the rains wash California away, I'll take my dog, my baby grand and my Kindle. I trust my husband to save himself!

Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device (9.7" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment